Klook.com

Saturday, May 19, 2018

, ,

Ong Seongwoo is so good at writing poems..

I feel like I was reading a poem from a book.. He's so good at writing poems, I meant it.. It's a compliment.

For you

It feels vivid as it just happened yesterday

You looked so gorgeous that day
You lit up the passion in me 

I get jealous while looking at the picture of a man on a horse
You put me on top of a horse
And makes me run through the green grass

How far have I run by now
How far will you take me

All of the time I spent with you
is beautiful
And I'm sure it will be more beautiful in the future

You are my passion, and also my hope

Always

(NB: Sorry for the awkward translation. I don't know how to interpret the poem. Just leave comments if there's anything you want to correct!)
[+352][-31]

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 09:34 신고하기
Seongwoo is just as warm as the sun light.. I love everything about you, including all of your feelings..ㅠㅠ
46
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 18:57 신고하기
Whoa, as someone who loves to read poems, I gotta say that the poem he writes is actually really nice..
22
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.19 00:18 신고하기
I have never imagined to read a poem written by an idol on Pann..ㅋㅋ He writes such a good poem.. I can't help but falling in love with him. Not to mention that he looks so charming, the type of person that you just can't help but like..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
18
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 22:33 신고하기
That's a really nice poem.. It's not cheesy at all, and it's also not a deep poem that makes you think hard to read it. He delivers his emotions really well through the poem. I think he would do a great job as a writer..
18
0
trazy.com