Klook.com

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

, , , , ,

Cheng Xiao and Zhou Jieqiong getting irritated in Chinese ver. of Produce 101

중국듀스 또 빡친 성소 결경 | 인스티즈

중국듀스 또 빡친 성소 결경 | 인스티즈
중국듀스 또 빡친 성소 결경 | 인스티즈


-Oh.. They look so charismatic, but do they appear in this show as mentors?

-I can feel how annoyed she is in the 3rd gif..

-Jieqiong..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just imagine how frustrating it was for her that she let out such expressions..

-Ah.. Zhou Jieqiong is so pretty, I'm tearing upㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Both of them look really beautiful..

-So freaking gorgeous..

-Both Cheng Xiao and Zhou Jieqiong look like the type of person who don't easily get mad.. I can't imagine how frustrating it was for them to give out such expressions..

-It was indeed.. that frustrating..

-After watching the comparison video to Get Ugly, I think I can see how frustrating it was for Cheng Xiao and Zhou Jieqiong.. 

-Whoa.. Both of them are so charismatic..

-I understand why they let out such expressions after watching the comparison video to Get Ugly..

-I think Cheng Xiao looks more frustrated rather than irritated..

-I'm asking this because I don't watch the show and know nothing about the trainees.. Are they really that bad?

-I gave up this show after watching several episodes..ㅜㅜ

-The third gif explains it all..

-This might be out of topic but Cheng Xiao's piercings are so beautiful..

-If Bae Yoonkyung was a mentor in this show, I bet they get scolded like.. for every second..

-They still look cute even when they're annoyed..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com