Klook.com

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

, , , ,

The most cold-looking male idols

제일 차갑게 생긴 남자 아이돌 둘.jpg | 인스티즈
Leo

제일 차갑게 생긴 남자 아이돌 둘.jpg | 인스티즈
제일 차갑게 생긴 남자 아이돌 둘.jpg | 인스티즈
Sehun


-I knew Sehun would make it into this list..

-I clicked on this post while thinking of Leo..ㅋㅋㅋ

-They have that 'mother-in-law' vibes..

-Agree.. Both of them are also very handsome..

-Agree.. But both of them have a really warm heart..

-Goosebumps..ㅋㅋㅋ I clicked on this post while thinking of these two..

-Oh.. They somehow look very scary when they don't have any expressions on their face.. That's very charming!!

-Sehun.. Our Sehun is just a baby, everyone..

-I really love Sehun, but sometimes I get scared when I look at him..

-Daegunie is so cute..ㅠㅠ

-Hoon-ah... *dies*

-I love how cold-looking Sehun is..

-Whoa.. This makes me realize that my ideal type is someone who looks cold.. I'm a fan of another group but both Leo and Sehun are my ideal type..

-Our Daegunie is actually a hamster..

-But both of them are actually really cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Leo, seriously though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com