Klook.com

Saturday, November 18, 2017

, ,

The part of Red Velvet's Peek A Boo that gets divided opinions from netizens


Irene in the ending part:
'Pikha... Boo.. P...ikha... Boo.. Pik..ha..B..oo'
(Peek A Boo in Korean is written as 피카부/Pi-ka-boo)



-That ending part is indeed not that good, but I freaking love Irene's face

-I don't really like it since she sounds like she's saying 'Pikachu' but in a desperate way, Pika...chu...

-I personally like that ending part..ㅠㅠ

-I literally laughed when I saw the performance, it's kind of cringy..

-What is this familiar feeling..? It reminds me of that one time when Irene dances alone on stage which was just cringy...

-I can't help but giggle everytime I hear it..ㅋㅋㅋ I seriously don't know why the producer decides to put it in the song, it's just so funny..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I think it would've been better if they auto-tune her voice in this part, or anything.. It sounds weird because she's singing it with her real voice..

-Hul.. This part is sung by Irene?? I honestly think this part is quite fine when I watched the MV..

-It's just so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ Peek A Boo..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I have no hard feelings for the girls but I can't help but laugh whenever I hear this part..ㅠㅠ

-Irene does this part really well, though.. Why are you guys being like this..?

-I think it would've been better if it was sung by someone who has an unique voice or maybe they should've just auto-tuned it..

-Oh well, I was just thinking about this before I found this post..ㅋㅋ

-It's funny because it's Irene..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so cringeworthy, but Irene looks gorgeous nonetheless..

-Why do they always give all the cringeworthy and cheesy parts to Irene..ㅠㅠ

-I love the song but I don't like the ending part, I always skip it..

-I'm a big fan of Red Velvet but I don't like this part..
trazy.com