Klook.com

Saturday, November 18, 2017

,

Red Velvet's creepy album cover



-Who are those two girls in front of the house?

-I'm getting goosebumps..

-Am I the only one who thinks it's fine?

-It looks so creepy, I don't think I'm able to listen to their songs at night..ㅠㅠ

-I wonder why are they using this kind of concept for their comeback..

-It indeed looks kinda creepy, but I like it..

-I like this.. I mean, who will be able to rock this kind of concept other than Red Velvet?

-What's so creepy about this?

-What's wrong with the cover? It's their concept, an unique one in fact..

-If you think this is creepy then how is it possible for you to live your life?

-I like it because it matches the overall music video and album concept..ㅎㅎ

-That girl's face is indeed kinda creepy..

-This reminds me of a horror movie in the 70s titled 'House'..

-Isn't being creepy one of the charms that Red Velvet has?

-I freaked out at first, I thought there was a ghost in between those hair..

-What's so scary about this? I don't get it..

-I wonder who are who in this cover..

-It's kind of creepy but I still like it..

-Ah.. I literally got goosebumps all over my bodyㅠㅠ I like their songs but.. not this..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com