Klook.com

Sunday, November 19, 2017

, ,

Irene's gifs on Twitter that got great responses from netizens



26.gif



-Look at the image gap between these two gifs.. Ugh...

-Look at how perfect her skin looks in the first gifㄷㄷ Seems like she was born with it..

-She's so freaking freaking freaking freaking beautiful..

-These are the gifs of her that I saved even though I'm not her fan..

-She looks stunning in the last gif..

-I can't take my eyes off of her during Red Velvet's comeback performance because she's just way too beautiful..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She's really gorgeous.. 

-Joohyun, I love youㅠㅠㅠ

-She's driving me insane.. She's just too gorgeous to be real..

-I'm going crazy..

-She looks beautiful when she has her expressionless face on..

-Huk.. Hul..

-Beautiful.. She's beautiful..

-Oh f*ck.. She's really gorgeous..

-Oh look, it's a fairy!

-I agree.. She deserves the title 'ending-scene fairy'..

-Her beauty makes me cry..

-There's no need to photoshop her that much, thoughㅠㅠ She looks beautiful even without editing..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com