Klook.com

Saturday, November 18, 2017

, , ,

GFriend's Yuju without bangs.insta


mirrored version


-This hairstyle looks fine to me.. It's so much better than the previous one, it looked stuffy and frustrating to see..

-Hul.. She looks so much more beautiful without her bangs..

-She looks like Son Naeun who just lost a lot of weight..

-She looks 100x times more beautiful without her bangs.. Whoa..

-I think it would be really nice if she changes her bangs to side-swept bangs instead of the full bangs that she usually has.. It just looks very stuffy..

-It looks fine to me, though..? It's so much more refreshing to see..

-Whoa, she still looks beautiful even without bangs..

-I like her better with her previous bangs...

-I'm not a fan of Yuju, but I gotta agree that she looks so much better without bangs!

-Yuju always have the same hairstyle in every comeback, I hope she will have a different hairstyle for the next comeback!ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She's so freaking beautiful, please get rid of your bangs..

-It's my first time seeing her without bangs and I have to admit that she looks amazing..

-I couldn't recognize her at first..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks like a totally different person..

-It looks nice, though..? I want to see her with another hairstyle..

-Her face looks long without her bangs.. I think she looks better with it..

-She looks like Sayaka Yamamoto..
trazy.com