Klook.com

Thursday, October 5, 2017

,

Han Seohee's Instagram Update (ft. a cover of Black Pink's Playing With Fire)



-Is she really going to debut??

-Is that the original choreography??

-She really can't dance..

-Her dancing skill is actually not that bad..

-Seems like her dream was to debut with YG..

-She's the greatest attention seeker I've ever seen in my life..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She can't dance at all.. This video will only make you realize how good Black Pink's dancing skills are..

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The attention seeker of the year..

-Her dancing is so bad.. Her body is really stiff..

-I can already feel that she's going to flop..

-That's a really bad cover of Black Pink's song.. Who is she, though? 

-She can't dance, but her singing skill is actually quite fine.. I think it will be better for her to not dance at all..

-She looks like a bunny.. Hopping here and there while dancingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-A crazy b*tch who lives her life as if there's no tomorrow..

-It's not that bad.. She doesn't have the charms, the whole cover feels.. empty..

-I f*cking hate her sooooooooooo much.. I just wish she would disappear from this world..

-I find her hilarious..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's not that bad but still..ㅋㅋㅋ Is she really going to debut?? With that skill..???
trazy.com