Klook.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

, ,

The reason why being a female idol is an extreme job..


igauL
Viva: Hello!
Me (Master Kim): Hello!
Viva: What's your name?
Me: You can write my name as 'Joo Kyulkyung's husband'! And please wish me a happy birthday here!
Viva: Ah, alright!
Me: What do you think about me? How old do I look? Am I handsome?
Viva: Pardon?!
Me: I'm just trying to be funny! Because you're the last member to sign my album today!
Viva: Ah, I see! But is today really your birthday?
Me: Yes, it's really my birthday! I'm spending my birthday together with Good Day!
Viva: Whoa.. Thank you so much for coming!
Me: Ahaha.. Anyway, I have something shocking to tell you..
Viva: What is it? *writes a birthday wish*
Me: Are you done writing yet?
Viva: Yes, I am!!
Me: I'm that guy who people call 'Joo Kyulkyung's Sketchbook Guy'.......

XbNyw
Viva: *gets really really shocked* What?????????????????
Me: What do you think now that you've met me in person? Do I look like a bad guy?
Viva: No..! You look like a nice person!
Me: It was really nice to meet you! I've been dying to tell this to the last member to sign my album, now that I've said it, I feel really refreshed.. You all look very beautiful..
Viva: I see, we are really grateful to have you at our fansign today! Excuse me.. Handshake!
Me: Yup! Ah, I will upload an anecdote of meeting Good Day today in my social medias.. I'm sure people will start growing some interest in this group!
Viva: Thank you!

And that's how the fansign ended..

EOxrM
Conclusion:

1. It seems that such thing as 'blacklist' really does exist in fansigns, but seeing by how the security lets me in at this fansign, there's a possibility that it doesn't exist. Judging by how people often mentions it in online communities, I'm sure there's such thing as 'blacklist' in fansigns.

2. Anyway, I spent my birthday really well..

3. I've always wanted to spend my 30th birthday by going on a date with Kyulkyung..
Why didn't Pledis Ent. hold a fansign on my birthday?
I
really want Kyulkyung to wish me a happy birthday...

4. Anyway, Joo Kyulkyung's husband is Jo Han Joon

5. I will upload more story in the 'Further Story'

The controversial Master Kim and the sketchbook he gave to Kyulkyung in Pristin's fansign:


tifSjFU.gif
Fortunately, the staff took away the sketchbook before Kyulkyung got the chance to see it..


-What an insane jerk.. I'm literally getting goosebumps all over my body now..

-Ah.. F*ck..

-He's insane..

-Crazy.. He sounds like a psycho..

-So what if he's the Kyulkyung's Sketchbook Guy...

-Whoa.. Seems like he has gone insane..

-He's such an attention seeker.. Why is he living his life that way..

-Whoa.. I thought he was just an average fanboy until I saw the content of the sketchbook.. F*ck you, crazy guy..

-Ah.. Hul.. The picture is so creepy..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-That staff did a great job by taking away the sketchbook before Kyulkyung got the chance to open it..

-Whoa.. I thought I almost dropped my heart to my stomach.. Kyulkyung would've gotten a severe trauma if she had seen it, it's a relief that the staff took it away in the speed of light..

-He's such a loser..

-He's really pathetic..

-That guy got kicked out of Hyuna's fansign..

-Oh Gosh.. What in the world is he doing???

-I'm getting goosebumps.. He's totally a psycho..

-What is he doing at that age..
trazy.com