Klook.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

,

The five undeniable confirmed-to-debut girls from Idol School

image.gif
13_3.gif
14_2.gif
5_1.gif
Their ranks are very stable and they have a huge possibility to debut


-Isn't Lee Chaeyoung supposed to be in this list too..??

-Lee Chaeyoung and Baek Jiheon have a huge possibility to debut as well..

-The girls in Idol School are so much prettier than the girls in Produce 101.. Even though their talents are totally the opposite..

-Lee Haein is not included in this list..? Such an unfortunate of her..

-Can somebody tell me their names? I know literally no one besides Song Hayoung..

-The fourth girl is so freaking pretty..

-What about the girl who used to be trainee in YG? She's also included in this list, right??

-They look like beautiful girls that you often see on Instagram.. I know nothing about their personalities, though..

-Song Hayoung is indeed cute, but she's kinda awkward on stage and her dancing skills are just so so..ㅜㅜ I'm slightly disappointed because I had a high expectation in her when she said she does Hip Hop..

-It's my first time seeing these girls, I personally think the second girl is the prettiest among them.. What about that girl who was in Produce 101 before? 

-Jung Gyuri is a cutie, I hope she gets to debut..ㅠㅠ

-I should vote for Lee Haeinㅠㅠ

-What's the name of the girl in the last gif?

-No Jisun is totally my type..

-Haein-ah, please.. Let's debut..ㅠㅠ I beg you..ㅠㅠ

-Lee Nakyung looks so much better with her hair styled like that.. Anyway, why is her neck so long..
trazy.com