Klook.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

, ,

Lee Chanhyuk enlisted in Marine Corps yesterday..

어제자 해병대 간 악뮤 이찬혁...jpg | 인스티즈


-Good luck..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Why.. Why does the picture look edited.. I'm sure that tons of legendary songs would be born during the period he serves in the military, I'm already looking forward to it..

-Whoa.. All of the people around him look very.. strong(?)

-He's the only one who looks cheerful there..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Marine Corps..

-Why is he so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wish him all the best..

-Hul.. He's already serving in the military..

-He has always said that he wants to serve in the marine corps and here he is~ Good luck!!

-What..? He's already serving in the military..???

-This is so sad..ㅠㅠ I wish him all the best..

-Hul.. I seriously thought he was underage..

-The first picture looks editedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Good luck, anyway!!

-The guy in his right side in the first picture looks really cool..

-I can't believe he's already serving in the military..ㅠㅠ It feels like it was just yesterday when I first saw him on Kpop Star..ㅠㅠ

-Chanhyuk is seriously so cute..

-He's so cute..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah.. What a cutie..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com