Klook.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

, ,

The pink dorm in Idol School is all lies

There's a really expensive international school located in the same place where they shoot for Idol School.. I'm close with one of students there and she told me that the pink dorm in Idol School is all lie. The directors would tell the girl to pretend to sleep, and once they say cut, they go to the other place to sleepㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I asked her for a picture and she said she will get punishment if she does, she also will need to write a contract and whatsoever.. That's why no one takes any pictures of it..ㅋㅋㅋ

I don't watch the show, I just wrote this because I've seen some of Pann users questioning about how the girls go to sleep with their make up on..ㅋㅋㅋ


[+78][-28]

1. [+59][-1] It's already weird enough to see them going to bed without removing their make up.. I had no idea they actually sleep in a different place..

2. [+37][-1] Hul, crazy;; Mnet is so freaking shameless..

3. [+23][-5] I knew it.. The soldiers in military don't even sleep like that anymore..

4. [+11][-1] Ignore this show.. Don't show any interest on them..

5. [+9][-0] I seriously hope this show will flop really hard..

6. [+8][-2] Stop minding about them.. Whether if they sleep like that or not, it's not our business..

7. [+5][-0] It's obvious..ㅋㅋ They don't even remove their make up before going to sleep..

8. [+5][-0] Don't show any interest on this show.. Don't post anything related about this show here..

9. [+3][-0] It's obvious.. They wear some big earrings, contact lens, and even cakey make up to sleep..ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+3][-2] No one asked. No one is curious about this.
trazy.com