Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

, , ,

The male idol who changes his ideal type because of his fans

'There was this time where I stated that my ideal type is someone with short hair, but since some of my fans were like 'I have a long hair..' so I think it doesn't matter as long as they (ideal type) have hair"

KIdkT
'Some of my fans keep on saying 'I have a long hair, do you hate me?'. That's why I changed my ideal type. I'm okay as long as she has a head.."

kFOUN
XYJEl
Wanna One, Nu'est's Hwang Minhyun.

Since then he changed his ideal type, and whenever fans ask about his ideal type, he would reply

"My ideal type is absolutely you guys.."
"I once said that I like women with short hair, and because of that there are some of my fans who cut their hair short"
"I feel sorry because of that, so I won't say anything about my ideal type in the future"


-'I'm okay as long as she has hair'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What about the bald ones..

-Does he hate bald women..?

-This is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'As long as she has a head..'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's very sweetㅋㅋㅋ

-Well, I have a head..

-Minhyun-ah, I do have head..

-It's my first time seeing him and he sounds very friendly and sweetㅋㅋㅋ

-Aww.. That's sweet, but what about his fans who are bald?

-He's really handsome..

-Ah.. He's so freaking cute..ㅋㅋ

-One of the things that makes me fall in love with himㅠㅠ

-Hwang Minhyun, I love you.. I mean it..

-That's so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so sweet..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He's very witty..ㅋㅋ He could just laugh at the fans and don't respond to it at all, but seems like he doesn't want his fans to get bothered by it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's driving me insane..ㅋㅋㅋ

-What about the bald fans.. *cries*..
trazy.com