Klook.com

Friday, July 21, 2017

, ,

The level of the girl who ranks 1st in Idol School

Whoa..

[+13][-60

1. [+34][-3] Still not going to make me watch the show~

2. [+20][-3] I'm not curious..

3. [+12][-6] She's talented..

4. [+11][-17] I personally know her and I hope you guys stop bad-mouthing about her, because she's actually a very beautiful, kind, and talented person..

5. [+9][-2] Honestly, I was going to watch this show if it turns out to be really interesting, even though I didn't really like the idea of this show.. But it's just very plain and boring..

6. [+9][-0] What's wrong with it?? She looks very cute to me, though??

7. [+7][-5] She looks beautiful..

8. [+5][-2] I thought she was one of Crayon Pop's members..

9. [+3][-2] She's very cute and has a great dancing skills, though?? She gets a lot of negative responses from public, way more than I imagined..

10. [+3][-6] She looks pretty..
trazy.com