Klook.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

, ,

This gif of Kim Jonghyun is seriously amazing..ㅠㅠㅠ

The lyrics go like "To the beautiful you~" in this part.
There was a fan who went like "Me?" and Jonghyun nodded and smiled to herㅠㅠㅠ
So sweetㅠㅠㅠㅠ

+) Full body gif
김종현 이거 핵쩐다ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ | 인스티즈


-I like this gif so much..ㅠㅠ I can't bring myself to exit from this page..ㅠㅠ

-I can't help but always click on this post whenever I see it..ㅠㅠ

-This is my fifth time clicking this post.. It's really nice to see him again..

-Whoa.. Kim Jonghyun, I love youㅠㅠ

-My 12th time clicking this post..

-(The OP) What will happen if I delete this post?
  -You'll become Sungsoo's wife..

-I can't stop smiling because of that gif..

-He seriously looks so gorgeous when he smiles..

-Oh my God.. 

-I'm getting goosebumps because my heart is beating too fast..

-He's driving me crazy for real..

-I don't know how many times I've visited this page..

-I think I'm gonna die at this rate.. Bugi-ya..ㅠㅠ

-This gif is not good for your heart's health..
trazy.com