Klook.com

Monday, June 12, 2017

,

Let's meet again in this post 3 months later!

I've seen a post that asks pann users to meet in the same post 5 years later, but since 5 years is too long to wait so I'm making the same thing, but we'll see each other in 3 months.

Write down what do you think you're going to look like or do in 3 months later~!
And then I will post this again on Pann by that time!

[+86][-0]

1. [+3][-0] How's your exam result? How did it go with your teacher..?  You have to get along with your friends, don't forget it..

2. [+1][-0] How's the exam result, did you do well? Did you lose some weight?

3. [+1][-0] Please tell me you did well on your exam.. You're not having a hard time learning Spanish, right?

4. [+1][-0] Are you getting along well with your friends?

5. [+0][-0] How's life? I really hate my life right now, it's so stressfulㅋㅋㅋ Oh and are you still dating him?
trazy.com