Klook.com

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

,

The picture that shows Girls Day's true colors

The leader who has given up on controlling her members.
The 2nd oldest and the youngest member who has too much energy and misuse it.
The 3rd oldest who always get defeated first out of the league. 


-That's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was wondering where's Minah in that pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at Minah in the bottomㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They look like real siblingsㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like they have a very nice and close relationship with each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I swear Bang Minah is the cutest human I've ever seen in this whole world..

-I didn't even know Minah is in the pictureㅋㅋㅋ

-Sojin is the only one who looks peacefulㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Minah is the point of the whole pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Everyone, Minah is IN the pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought Minah is not even in the pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Took me a while to find Minahㅋㅋㅋ

-That's how siblings would treat each other in real lifeㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who likes to see them treating each other like this? It's just so funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I didn't know Yura was older than Minah..

-I love Girls Dayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are they so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Minah is stealing my attentionㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope Girls Day will last for a long long time<3
trazy.com