Klook.com

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

, ,

The girl groups' songs that even their own fans don't listen to

Both songs were officially released and listed in their albums, it's also listed in every music charts.

1. SNSD's Beautiful Girls (ft. Yoo Youngjin)

The reason is:
Taeyeon.. Jessica.. Tiffany.. Sunny-Yuri.. Hyoyeon.. Seohyunie.. Sooyoung and Yoona~
Lalalala~

2. Rainbow's To Me (Club Ver.)
팬들도 안 듣는 걸그룹 노래 TOP2 | 인스티즈

The reason is:
Listen to the first 2 minutes and you'll know why.


-??? I thought my phone was lagging!!

-I think it's because that's the 'Club Version' of it..ㅋㅋ

-The club of version of To Me is so addicting.. I keep hearing it in my mind..

-To Me.. I'm on 00:00:42 right now.. I don't know how long can I endure it..

-Beautiful Girls.. I never skip it whenever it comes up on my playlist, though..

-Beautiful Girls.. The lyrics are the only problems, the whole song is actually just fine..ㅋㅋㅋ And for the club version of To Me, I don't even want to talk about it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What are these..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Beautiful Girls would've been a better song if only they skip that absence list thingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's my first time hearing the club version of To Me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's on a whole different level..

-The song is 6 minutes long..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-To Me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought I was listening to the Instrument version of itㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't know who Yoo Youngjin is but he's got a very nice voiceㅋㅋㅋ

-I've been listening to the first 30 secs of To Me, and I personally think it's fine..
  -I've been listening to the first 1 min now.. I want to hear the girls singing.. 
  -1.30.. I can't listen to it anymore..

-SNSD's song without SNSD's voices in it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't know what's wrong with To Me Club Ver.. It sounds great..

-Ah.. I was so surprised when I listened to that SNSD's song..ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't see the title..

-I thought my phone was lagging so I replayed it for a few times..

-I can't believe there's a song that's 6 minutes long..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com