Klook.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

, , ,

The body of a rookie girl group member

신인 걸그룹 몸매.jpg | 인스티즈
신인 걸그룹 몸매.jpg | 인스티즈


-She looks gorgeous..

-There's no law stating that female idols have to be stick skinny.. I've seen her videos on youtube and she actually looks beautiful!

-Since when did 'skinny' become the definition of 'beautiful'?

-She's really unique.. I'm sick of seeing stick skinny female idols on TV..

-Kyla is still 17 years old.. She's still young, I hope she doesn't get hurt by mean comments like these..

-She looks okay, ok? It's just that idols nowadays are so skinny.. And it's just because the pictures were taken from unflattering angles..

-I've seen her in person before and no, she's not fat at all.. She looks healthy and beautiful.. And even if she's not skinny, that's not a problem..

-Why are you being so mean? She's not fat, at all.. It's just because of her clothes.. I pity female idols who always get body shamed..ㅠㅠ It breaks my heart..

-What's the problem?

-I went to their fansign to see Eunwoo, and absolutely I also got to see her and the other members and she looks beautiful in real life!

-She looks alright, she's beautiful..

-Whoa.. It must be really stressful for her to get comments like that.. Not to mention that she's still 17 years old.. I'm worried for her..ㅠㅠ

-I've watched Pristin in person for numerous times and I don't recall seeing any members who look specifically different in size.. None of them is fat, all of them are equally beautiful..

-Our Illa is beautiful, why are you being so mean to herㅠㅠㅠ

-Her close up picture was taken from a really low, unflattering angle. It's not surprising that she doesn't look good in it! She's actually very beautiful!

-I just hope the stylists will stop giving the girls tight outfits..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She has a very beautiful eyebrows..

-Kyla is gorgeous.. No matter how much she weights.. That doesn't matter at all..

-I think it's just because the other members are too skinny, it makes her look a little bit bigger than she actually is.. I bet she's actually very skinny in real life..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com