Klook.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

,

Ariana Grande seen with swollen face because of too much crying

얼굴 퉁퉁부은 오늘자 아리아나 그란데.jpg | 인스티즈
얼굴 퉁퉁부은 오늘자 아리아나 그란데.jpg | 인스티즈
She looks traumatized.. I hope she's getting a psychological treatment as soon as possible..


-Oh my goodness..ㅠㅠ

-It breaks my heart to see this..ㅠㅠ

-Hul..ㅠㅠ It's not your fault, Ari..ㅠㅠ It's breaking my heart to see her like that..ㅠㅠ

-I can't even imagine the shock she gets from that incident.. I hope she'll get better soon..ㅠㅠ

-Is she fine.. It's such a heart-breaking tragedy..ㅠㅠ

-If I was her, I probably would not be able to do a concert anymore..ㅠㅠ 

-Oh my God..ㅠㅠ I hope she'll get better soon, physically and psychologically..

-Ari-ya..ㅠㅠ

-I'm literally tearing up right now..ㅠㅠ

-She must be having a really hard times right now.. It's all written on her face..ㅠㅠ

-Just imagine it.. Her fans got hurt and some of them were killed because of that incident.. What if she gets trauma from the whole incident..ㅠㅠ

-I can't see her eyes but I totally can see that she's very very sad..ㅜㅜ

-Why does such thing have to happen to a very young woman like her..ㅠㅠ

-Looks like she cried for the whole day non-stop..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I love Ariana Grande so much.. I hope she doesn't get any traumas from the whole incident.. I hope she'll get better soon..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com