Klook.com

Saturday, April 22, 2017

, ,

What do you think about this article?

IU's unexpected voluptuous side...!! #IU_is_thebest
IU, and the voluptuous side of hers that we didn't know.jpg

What the f*ck is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Are you kidding me? It's just the same thing as installing hidden cameras..
Well, anyway what could we expect from a bunch of stalkers who love to ruin celebrities' lifes by invading their privacies? 

[+520][-7]

1. [+80][-4] Crazy, this is so f*cking disgustingㅋㅋㅋ It's not like IU purposely shows her chest off, this is what you call voyeurism.. F*ck, I hope she will sue those reporters..

2. [+71][-0] Who wrote that article? I wonder what's inside their heads.. This is a form of sexual harassment;;

3. [+56][-0] Hul.. Why would they take a picture of someone who's wearing a see-through clothes from that angle.. And what's with the title..

4. [+11][-0] That's so f*cking disgusting.. I wonder how would IU feel when she sees that article.. Especially the comment section, I have a feeling it's much worse there..

5. [+10][-2] You're messing with the wrong person, crazy peopleㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+9][-0] Isn't that considered as voyeurism?ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if IU knows about this.. This is seriously so crazyㅋㅋ I hope Dispatch will flop soon.

7. [+5][-1] I f*cking hate this so much, I'm tearing up right nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You call that an article??ㅋㅋㅋ You must be kidding me.

8. [+5][-0] Let's sue them..

9. [+3][-1] Can't IU sue them? I want to sue them on her behalf..

10. [+3][-0] Well anyway, I've always hated Dispatch. I literally like nothing about them.
trazy.com