Klook.com

Sunday, January 15, 2017

,

The secret behind this scene that even made the cameramen felt embarassed

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The whole point in this gif is how Jonghyun laughed so hard until he fell to the ground..

The result (SHINee's MV for Everybody)
찍는 사람도 민망한 아이돌 가랑이 촬영의 비밀.gif | 인스티즈
This must be one of the important scenes they had to put in their MV.. *tries not to look*

+
It's actually funnier if you watch the video, because the staffs were all laughing when they shot this scene..


-F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'Wooooosh~~'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I laughed really hard when I first saw this scene..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What the..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Another funny thing is how they gathered up to check this scene right after they shot it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew I would see that gif in this post..ㅋㅋㅋ

-The secondhand embarassment is real..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was like '???!!!!' when I first saw this..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought the cameraman used something that people usually use to repair their car to shoot that scene.. It's a relief that I was wrong..

-That's actualy really cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jonghyun didn't laugh because it was funnyㅋㅋㅋ The camera hit his ankle and maybe it hurt him..? That's why he fell to the ground like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought Jonghyun falling to the ground was just a joke, because the camera accidentally hit his ankle..?

-Jonghyun-ah..ㅠㅠ He's really cute..ㅠㅠ

-For me, the funniest part is how Taemin looked in between his legs to check the cameraㅋㅋㅋ

-Just imagine if Taemin didn't open his legs at the right timing, it would've hit his legs and I'm pretty sure it would've hurt like hell..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Did he really have to check the camera like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I literally bursted out laughing at this..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-SHINee's members are really funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-Does anyone know where to watch the full video of this..?

-Kim Jonghyunㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh God..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com