Klook.com

Thursday, January 5, 2017

, ,

The reason why drama 'Goblin' makes no sense..

I believe that Goblin and Grim Reaper exist.
But it makes no sense how this restaurant doesn't have much costumers + this is the owner.


-I will visit your restaurant everyday..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The part-time worker and the owner both are just too unrealistic..

-That's right.. She's not only beautiful, but also coolㅠㅠ

-This is the only thing I can think of whenever I watch Goblin..

-I know right.. Does it make sense that no one comes to her restaurant, I mean.. The owner is Yoo In Na!!

-Just imagine yourself eating chicken while looking at Yoo In Na, it would feel like you're in heaven..

-There were quite a lot of costumers in the last episode, though..?ㅋㅋㅋ

-The restaurant where Yoo In Na is at is a heaven for me..

-I know right.. The owner is Yoo In Na, it just makes no sense if she has no costumers at all..

-And it's kind of funny how she barely has costumers, but still hire a part-time worker..

-If there's a restaurant with an owner as pretty as her, costumers will come a lot eventhough the food is just so-so..

-It's because they don't sell coke, the only thing they have is Toreta!! (The brand of water..? that the drama is advertising)

-Of course they don't have a lot of costumers since they only serve waterㅋㅋㅋ Who would eat fried chicken and water..?
trazy.com