Klook.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

, , ,

The picture of Kim Goeun that Gong Yoo took after telling her that she's pretty

공유가 예쁘다 하고 찍은 김고은 사진.jpg | 인스티즈
'Oh~ You look so pretty~'

공유가 예쁘다 하고 찍은 김고은 사진.jpg | 인스티즈
'You look really pretty.. How could you look this pretty?'


-Ah.. My heart is fluttering..ㅜㅜ

-This is so heart fluttering.. She looks beautiful, Gong Yoo looks cool, and I'm really jealous of them..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She's seriously so pretty.. I don't think I have to explain about it more..ㅠㅠ

-He's really sweet..

-ㅠㅠㅠ I can imagine his sound when he says that to Kim Goeun..ㅠㅠ

-My heart.. I guess this is what people refer as 'heart-fluttering..'..

-She looks beautiful when she smiles..ㅠㅠ I'm really jealous of her because of that..ㅠㅠ

-He sounds like a father who adores his daughter so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think he just said that for the behind the scene videoㅋㅋㅋ Well, he actually often showers the people around him with beautiful words, thoughㅋㅋ

-Goeun looks beautiful.. And Gong Yoo sounds adorable when he praises Goeun like that..

-That's right, my Euntak is really beautiful..

-He sounds mischievous in the bts video but that's what makes him sounds heart-fluttering..

-She's really beautiful..

-My heart is beating really fast because of Gong Yooㅋㅋㅋ

-It must be really nice to be Kim Goeunㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-They look really cute in that video..

-It's really cute how Gong Yoo checks whether if the camera is shooting him or not before praising her..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Thank you, Gong Yoo!^^

-They look like an uncle and his niece..

-That's what my father usually says when he's taking a picture of me..

-Whoa.. That looks like a pictorial..
trazy.com