Klook.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

, , , , , , ,

Idols who have good vocal tone

Here are the idols that I noticed have good vocal tones when I listen to their songs..

Astro: MJ, Yoon Sanha
I was so shocked to hear their voices in Breathless, their voices sound really good.. I can always trust in Astro's music, they're the best. 
My recommendation songs: Hide and Seek, Breathless.

Seventeen: Woozi, Joshua, Hoshi
Hoshi is in performance team..? But his singing skills are really great.. No wonder, self-producing-dols are different than any other idols.. Anyway, Joshua and Woozi's voices are really great as well..
My recommendation songs: 20, Laughter

Red Velvet: Joy, Yeri
I noticed that their voices are really nice when I first listened to Wish Tree.. They have the type of voice that's really nice to hear in winter..? Something like that..
My recommendation song: Wish Tree!!

BTS: Jimin
I didn't know that Jimin was also good at singing.. I just found out about him when I first listened to his solo in BTS' latest album..
My recommendation song: Lie!!

Twice: Chaeyoung
Chaeyoung is the rapper in Twice, but if you've watched Sixteen, you'll notice that she, unexpectedly, is also good at singing.. She's the best..
My recommendation songs: TT and Truth!!

GFriend: Eunha, Umji
Eunha sounds really great in Inferiority Complex..ㅠㅠ I hope their agency will give her a solo song soon..  And Umji has this baby-like voice..? I don't know how to put it into words, but their voices sound really nice!
My recommendation songs: Inferiority Complex and Navillera!

Exo: Xiumin
The member that I hope to get more lines in their songs..ㅠㅠ His voice sounds really great, I hope SM will give him a chance to sing solo in the future..

These are the only idols with nice vocal tones that I know, please leave a comment below if I miss out some other idols! and I don't have any bad intention while writing this post.. Happy new year!!

[+109][-31]

1. [+94][-10] I agree with Seventeen.. Woozi and Hoshi have the best voice in my opinionㅠㅠ While for Joshua, his voice sounds really emotional and has this ability to touch the listeners' hearts..

2. [+81][-5] Seventeen's Dokyeom..

3. [+78][-7] + BlackPink's Rose

4. [+27][-2] For me it's Seventeen's Woozi, Exo's Baekhyun, BTS' Jimin, and BTOB's Changsub.. I think their voices sound really great..

5. [+26][-2] I personally think that D.O has a really great vocal tone.. And I really like it how he has his own unique ways to sing..

6. [+19][-0] Kwon Soonyoung's vocal tone is really great.. He sang 'When Would It Be' on a TV show before and he sounded really tender, but still delightful in the same time.. You have to listen to Woozi singing Guilty as well.. He sounds really refreshing, as if someone is giving you a massage when you're really tired.. I love Jisoo's voice.. And Seungkwan sounds great as well.. He sang Xia Junsu's..? Butterfly in a fansign and.. you'll totally melt down in a big puddle..

7. [+19][-3] Lee Changsub<3 He has a great and powerful voice..

8. [+17][-2] Woozi revealed that he took a peek through a window when Soonyoung was in the middle of his audition, and Woozi said Soonyoung was really great at dancing eventhough he never learned how to dance properly before..  And that amazing dancer, has a really great voice and even produced a song titled 'Highlight'! That's Kwon Soonyoung, everyone!


9. [+16][-2] Ilhoon sounds really nice when he sings, it's driving me crazy..ㅠㅠ He even participated in Eunkwang's singing class.. He sings a lot these days, I can't stop looking for videos of him singing.. His voice is really addictive, you can't stop listening to itㅠㅠ

10. [+16][-0] I agree with Joy.. Taeyeon and IU also sound great, their voices are really comfortable to listen..



trazy.com