Klook.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

, ,

This is what you call 'extra'


He puts a flute inside of a guitar caseㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Jeonghan-ahㅋㅋㅋ

-What's wrong with himㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-As expected from Yoon Shamelessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoon Angel, you're literally the bestㅋㅋㅋ I was excited because I thought he would play a guitarㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really cute how he said "I learned to play an instrument" and then he pulled out that flute out of that guitar case and played Very Nice with itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at how he acts as if that is a normal thingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoon Jeonghan, the professional fraudㅋㅋㅋ

-He's driving me crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was really excited when I saw the guitar case, but he opened it and it was a fluteㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't see that coming. He's really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's a scammerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He is such an unique personㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed so much I thought I could dieㅋㅋㅋ

-This is why I love Yoon Jeonghanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-As expected from Yoon Jeonsa (Professional Scammer)

-Why is it so funny how he just pulled out the flute from that guitar case as if it was nothingㅋㅋㅋ

-Why would he save a flute in a guitar case?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is he that Jeonghan from Seventeen?

-FYI, that guitar case is Joshua'sㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That guitar case must be really heavy, thoughㅋㅋㅋ

-He's really shamelessㅋㅋㅋ

-Where did the innocent Jeonghan go?ㅋㅋㅋ He's really pro at scamming peopleㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoon Jeonghan is a very funny guyㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh my goodnessㅋㅋㅋ He's really cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-His actual personality is very different with what I expectedㅌㅋㅋㅋ He's funnyㅋㅋ

-The way he plays the flute after that is way funnierㅋㅋㅋ

ps tell me if theres something that looks weird or unusual or typos or if there are more/less coments than i usually post bc i did this from my phone wheehe!!!!! 
trazy.com