Klook.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

, ,

The male idol who looks like a fairy, even in the non-fans' eyes.

is Xiumin.. One of Jung Seunghwan's fan saw him on the red carpet, she said that he looked like a fairy and took some pictures of himㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+362][-19]

1. [+79][-3] Yesterday was one of the glorious days in his life..

2. [+70][-3] He really looks like a fairyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I somehow find him really cute.. FYI I'm a Shawol.

3. [+64][-3] I'm not his fan but I really think that he's a fairy with no wings.. His eyes are really pretty;;

4. [+20][-1] You're not a human if you don't stare at him when he passes by you..

5. [+18][-0] He's really handsome..

6. [+16][-0] His looks yesterday were legendary..

7. [+11][-0] His smile makes my heart skips a beat..ㅠㅠ

8. [+7][-0] He even has a perfect body..

9. [+5][-0] Umin..~~


10. [+5][-1] He's a real fairy.. Mingssuk~
trazy.com