Klook.com

Saturday, December 3, 2016

, , , ,

Seventeen's Hoshi and GFriend's Yuju's collaboration for MAMA yesterday




-Ah, Kwon Soonyoungㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-G.. God-Soonyoung..

-It was perfectㅠㅠ It was a really cool stageㅠㅠ Hoshi once again made my jaw drop with his amazing dancing skillsㅠㅠㅠ And Yuju is also really good at dancingㅠㅠ

-It was really cool, but I hope he doesn't do this kind of stage anymore in the future..
  -Are you saying this because there was a lot of physical contact during that stage? My friend cried a lot because of that..

-I was speechless during the whole performance.. I saw their fancams and I didn't know that they were amazing dancers..

-Whoa.. Such an unexpected combination..

-Hoshi.. Why are you so handsome..?

-Choi Yunaㅠㅠㅠ I love you so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-They both were really amazing last night..

-Whoa.. They remind me of Bonnie and Clyde.. And I think their expressions were really great, they're expert at that..

-It feels weirdㅠㅠ Both Yuna and Soonyoung looked really great last night, the dance was really cool and it was literally perfect but I feel weird.. 

-I didn't know that Yuju was that good at dancing..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ YujuYuju..

-Yuju is really good at singing, dancing, sports etc and she also has a very fun personality.. Is there anything that she can't do? She's flawless..ㅜㅜ And Hoshi looked really cute when Seventeen received they awards last nightㅋㅋㅋ

-Soonyoung-ah.. You looked really cool last night, I'm so proud of you..

-Hul.. Yuju is not only good at singing, but she's also good at dancing.. Whoa..

-So did he kiss her hand or not? This is so frustating.

-This stage is literally the only thing I like the most about MAMA yesterday..

-It's cool but the fans hearts are breaking..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com