Klook.com

Friday, December 30, 2016

, ,

Not a lot of people knows that this male idol once got sexually harassed on TV?

많이들 모르는 역대급 성추행 당한 남자아이돌 | 인스티즈
많이들 모르는 역대급 성추행 당한 남자아이돌 | 인스티즈


-Oh my goodness.. Onew..ㅠㅠ Look at his expression in the last gif..ㅠㅠ

-Hul..?

-Hul.. What the heck..

-What the heck.. What the actual heck is that middle aged man doing..

-Jinki..ㅠㅠ What the heck is that..ㅠㅠ It's my first time seeing that gif..ㅠㅠ

-You.. I always get mad whenever I see this gif..

-That's right.. It still upsets me..

-I hope SHINee stops making a guest appearance on pilot programs like that..

-It was really a mess back then..

-Jinki-ya..ㅠㅠ

-Why did he do that.. Jinki didn't like it and pushed him, but he didn't stop..

-Jinki-ya..ㅠㅠ Ah, I still get upset no matter how many times I've seen it..

-Who's that man?

-FYI that was aired in the channel for kids, it was a TV show for kids..

-Stop sending SHINee to pilot programs..ㅠㅠ This upsets me for real..

-It's annoying..

-Why did he do that to Jinki.. I hate this..

-Hul.. You can see how flustered he was just by looking at his face..

-Hul?? Who's that?? Why did he do that??

-Isn't that person crazy..? Ah.. Imagine how flustered Jinki was..

-Hul.. I'm not his fan but this breaks my heart..

-What the heck was he doing..
trazy.com