Klook.com

Friday, December 30, 2016

, , , ,

How an ordinary person vs someone who majored at ballet dances to Tell Me



-Eunha is so cute..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks like a penguin..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Both of them look cute and pretty..

-Eunha is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ Is her name Eunha..? Anyway she looks really cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Mina is so pretty..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh.. It's different..

-Mina is so cool.. And Eunha looks so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Mina is really beautiful..

-Mina is so flexible.. I'm really jealous of her bodyㅠㅠ

-I can't stop looking at that gif.. They both are really cute..

-Whoa.. Mina majored at ballet?

-Eunha is so cute..ㅠㅠ She looks like Dolly..ㅠㅠ

-Why does Eunha look so cute?ㅠㅠ She reminds me of my Chaengㅠㅠ

-Mina's visual..

-The other reason is because Twice probably practiced to this song a lot before they debuted..!! They usually practice using their seniors' songs..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Mina is so flexible..

-Is that Mina..? Her body looks pretty when she dances..

-Ah.. She looks so freaking cute, I want to bite herㅠㅠㅠ

-Both of them look cute..

-Who majored at ballet?? Mina?? Eunha is so freaking cuteㅠㅠ

-I clicked on this post again just to see Eunhaㅠㅠ

-Eunha looks like a penguinㅠㅠ
trazy.com