Klook.com

Saturday, December 24, 2016

, , , ,

Handsome female idols

Almost all of the female idols are pretty, cute, etc.. But I personally like female idols who look handsome. For example:

Twice's Jungyeon
Jungyeon is the definition of handsome, I want to marry.. her.. I'm sorry to all Twice's fansㅜㅜ
I think she would still look handsome even with long hair, but her short hair is the main reason why she looks handsome.. My heart always flutters whenever I hear her voice.. I've never thought I would have a female idol as my ideal type, instead of a male idol..

I saved this from a post in Pann because she looks really handsome in this gif..

Oh My Girl's Jiho
I found out about Jiho not too long ago.. There was this post about the competition of handsome female idol and she was one of the candidates, I totally fell in love with her in the first sight.. She might look pretty to some of you since she has a really long hair.. She looks handsome to me, though. The more I look at her, the more handsome she gets. She looks like a prince.. I really love her gaze..

Please tell me some other female idols who look handsome in the comment sectionㅜㅜ Seeing handsome female idols has become the source of my energy lately..

[+47][-5]

1. [+28][-2] Jiho is the definition of handsome+pretty.. There are some days where she looks both handsome and pretty at the same time, she looks so perfect, it will annoy you. Plus, her eyes are really big.. I've never seen anyone with such big eyes like hers..

2. [+28][-1] I got a goosebumps when I imagined Jiho cross-dressing as a man and play a role in Hwarang after I saw this picture of hers..

3. [+27][-1] I came here to introduce you about Jiho, but she's already in the listㅠㅠ Thank you for acknowledging Kim Jiho's handsomeness..<3

4. [+13][-1] The most handsome gif of hers in my opinion..

5. [+10][-0] They both look pretty and I think they're also kind..

6. [+8][-0] Mamamoo's Moonbyul.. Her Girl Crush's vibes are no joke..

7. [+8][-1] Jiho looks like those generals in historical dramas..ㅜㅜ Everything she does is so cute, it will make you want to stan her..

8. [+5][-0] Jiho is the member in Oh My Girl that caught my attention the most..

9. [+5][-0] Jiho really looks handsome in that picture of her wearing a cap that looks like a crown..

10. [+4][-0] The gif of Jungyeon playing paper rock scissors game that's all over twitter right now..
trazy.com