Klook.com

Thursday, December 29, 2016

, , , , , , , ,

Fandoms' slogans that should be protected at any costs

I get super mad when someone say something bad about Beast's slogan, eventhough they're not my biases.

Beast: Let's see each other for a long time.
EXO: Let's love.
BTOB: I love you forever
Seventeen: Shine on (Hoshi: 10.10)
Teen Top: I'll protect this place
Mamamoo: I won't let go of you
Infinite: A Never Ending instead of a Happy Ending
VIXX: Narase (I saw this on the comment section but I don't know what it means)

I know some other slogans, but I didn't write it here because I don't know the meaning behind of it.
For example: Exo's Let's Love, it's gramatically wrong and at one point they get hated a lot because it sounds weird but now almost everyone uses it..ㅋㅋㅋ Here's a picture of my bias.

[+83][-6]

1. [+86][-9] I'm an Exo-L and it's true that some other groups also use the same slogan.. Our fandom came up with it first, but they claimed it as theirsㅜㅜ I can totally relate with Beauties..

2. [+53][-1] No one can claim BTOB's slogan from now onㅋㅋㅋ Because BTOB released a song with 'I Love You Forever' as the titleㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+28][-7] Since I'm a fan of BTS, I don't really know about other groups' slogans except the popular one.. BTS has a lot of slogansㅋㅋㅋ For example: The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, your everlasting fan, I trust you so two three!, Purple,etc.. I'm not really worried about other groups plagiarizing it, since those words are something that you don't usually say in real life..

4. [+28][-1] Exo's Let's Love<3<3 Anyway, BTOB already claimed I Love You Forever.. So that the other groups can't plagiarize it and claim it as theirs

5. [+24][-1] BTS has Purple and Right now is the most beautiful moment in our lives. I saw 'The Most Beautiful Moment in Life' in one of the best comments, but it's actually 'Right Now is The Most Beautiful Moment in Our Lives'..

6. [+23][-0] I Love You Forever is BTOB's sloganㅋㅋㅋ Changsub came up with that slogan because he really loves his fans and BTOB even has a song with that slogan as the titleㅋㅋㅋ I hope my favorite group will also use the slogan as the title of one of their songs..

7. [+17][-0] I'm going to get super mad if anyone dares to mess around with BTOB's slogan..

8. [+13][-3] BTS also has this one.. They actually have a lot of slogans..
I trust you, two three!

9. [+11][-0] Sexy VIXX has 'Narase' as their slogan<3

10. [+9][-0] I'm using 'I Love You Forever' as my ringtone<3
trazy.com