Klook.com

Thursday, December 29, 2016

, , , ,

Don't you think that Irene and Jisoo looks like each other?


They really look like each other and they both are really beautiful..

[+87][-146]

1. [+97][-6] Both of them are pretty but Jisoo is traditionally pretty while Irene looks like a Westerner..

2. [+83][-6] I've never thought that they look alike, but now that I've read this post.. They start to look like each other in my eyes,, The only thing I'm sure is that both of them are pretty..

3. [+76][-1] Jisoo is traditionally pretty, she would look really pretty when she wears Hanbok. Meanwhile for Irene, she looks like a Westerner.. She has the same aura with that queen from Frozen..

4. [+41][-1] They have similar auras but Jisoo's has these youthful and cute vibes while Irene's is more mature? Both of them are really pretty.. I think Jisoo is the best visual that YG has right nowㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+39][-0] They're so freaking pretty.. My wannabes..ㅠㅠ There's no need to leave bad comments.. They both are equally pretty..

6. [+36][-0] They both are just really pretty..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+35][-0] Both of them are beautifulㅠㅠ I wish I looked like both of them..

8. [+28][-0] Look at this morph, it's amazingㅠㅠ There's some stray of their hair in the picture but you can still see the face clearly.. This is so freaking pretty..

9. [+27][-0] Ah.. I love both of themㅠㅠㅠ They're so freeeeaking pretty.. They're the prettiest idols in the current generation.. They look alike, but I can express it with words..ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+27][-0] These two girls are so freaking pretty..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com