Klook.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

,

A spoiler of Red Velvet's MV

pig2rang: Red Velvet's Joy, I hope you'll do well on the MV shooting~
spring_rim: Is Joy the only one who's shooting for the MV?
pig2rang: No~ The other members also stopped by the nailshop. They're shooting an MV together~
spring_rim: I'm sorry, but did Yeri come too?
pig2rang: Yes~ She also came here.

The nailshop gave a spoiler about Red Velvet's new MV
Looks like they're currently shooting for the carol MV that's going to be released this month.


-Whoa.. The nailshop gave a spoiler..

-Hul.. Carol..

-Hul.. Yeri-yaㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Red Velvetㅠㅠㅠ

-Is it okay for the nailshop to give spoiler like that?

-Yerim-ahㅠㅠㅠ Are you feeling well already?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hulㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to it..

-Carol!!! I'm going to love this so muchㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Red Velvet and Carol!!

-Yerimㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to Red Velvet!

-Fighting, Red Velvetㅠㅠ

-I'm so happy to hear that Red Velvet is going to have a comeback but is it okay for the nailshop to give out spoiler like that?

-Has Yeri fully recovered by now?ㅠㅠㅠ I really hope that she's healthy and fine right now..

-Hul Yerim-ahㅠㅠㅠ You're already fine, right?ㅠㅠ

-Why isn't SM doing their job?

-Oh yes! Yeri will also be included in the next MV!

-RimRim!!<3 I'll look forward to it<3

-Hul...

-Yerim-ahㅠㅠ I've been so concerned about her health, but I guess she's already fine now..

-Was Yeri sick? Did she hurt herself?

-Hul.. Oh my goodness..
trazy.com