Klook.com

Friday, December 2, 2016

, ,

A male idol who has a very attractive snaggle tooth

The legend of the baby wolf.gif

It's not even his upper tooth, but his lower ones!! 

Woohyun, you're a baby goblin, right..?

He says that it's his complex that he really wants to hide.. There are a lot of fans who don't know this..

Cutie..

Don't do that.
Woohyun, that's not something that you should hide.

Snaggle~ Snaggle~ My snaggletooth~


-Huk.. That's really cute..

-Whoa.. It's my first time noticing his snaggletooth..

-Hul.. It's my first time hearing about this..

-So cuteㅠㅠㅠ I love his snaggletooth so muchㅠㅠ

-Why would you want to hide that..ㅠㅠ You're really cute..ㅠㅠ

-Cutieㅠㅠㅠ It's really cute when he tries to hide his snaggletooth when he singsㅠㅠ Woohyun-ah, why are you so cute?ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I didn't know about this.. 

-I hope he doesn't have any thoughts to fix his snaggletoothㅜㅜ

-*cries* What a cutie he is! Don't hide thatㅠㅠ

-Our baby goblinㅠㅠㅠ

-I also have a snaggletooth, but why does mine look so ugly when his looks really cute..

-He's really handsome..

-Hul.. That's really kawaii..

-My baby wolfㅜㅜ is such a cutie..ㅜㅜ

-He's so adorable..ㅜㅜ

-Wow.. He really does look like a baby wolfㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-*is dead*

-What am I supposed to do when he's really cute, even his tooth looks cute??ㅠㅠ Why are you doing this to meㅠㅠㅠ

-I love you, my baby wolf<3
trazy.com