Klook.com

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

, , ,

IU sent a birthday cake to April's Chaewon

April's Chaewon once said that she wants IU to wish her a happy birthday in an interview.
 
Q: Are there any celebrities you wish to congratulate you (on any ocassions)?
It's IU! She's the reason why I dream to be a singer. I used to watch her performances and thought to myself, I want to sing on stage in front of a lot of people and I want to receive a lot of love like she does. I will be very happy if my role model, IU, wishes me a happy birthday! I don't need anything else, just a simple 'Happy birthday' from her will make me very happy!>_<

And today, IU really sent her a birthday cake:
CW: And it happened today.. Here's a proof picture of the birthday cake that #IU sent to me. I will never forget this! Thank you so much

'IU~~~! Thank you so much ㅠ_ㅠ I love you so much<3 I hope to meet you in person someday!

Is she an angel..?


-She's a succesful fangirl..

-That's really unbelievable..

-Hul.. I don't think they've ever met in person before, and IU already sent her a birthday cake? I'm so jealous of Chaewonㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. How did IU find out that interview, though? Did someone tell her? IU has a really pretty heart..

-Is she perhaps.. an angel?

-How could she hold both the notebook and the cake at the same time like thatㅋㅋㅋ

-Jieun-ahㅠㅠ

-So pretty.. Both of them are so pretty.. By them, I mean these two angelsㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Lee Jieun is an angel.. She's surely an angel..

-Whoa.. IU is so cool.. Shall I just.. debut in order to get noticed by IU?

-My favorite female idolsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Lee Jieun<3 There's no exit once you already fall for her..

-God-Jieun.. And Chaewon is such a cutie!

-I miss God-Jieun.. I hope she'll have any comeback soon..

-Jieun-ah.. Send me a cake too..

-Jieun got the prettiest heart in this world..

-Whoa.. I'm so jealous of Chaewon..

-Jieun-ah.. If only you can wish me a happy birthday as wellㅠㅠㅠ

-That's cool.. Anyway, the cake looks so delicious!

-Chaewon-ah, happy birthday!!ㅠㅠ
trazy.com