Klook.com

Friday, November 4, 2016

, ,

IOI summarizes up their activities in a year in their last stage at MCountdown


Produce101's representative song: Pick Me
IOI's first digital single: Crush
IOI's debut song: Dream Girls
IOI's Unit song: What A Man
IOI's last song: Very Very Very

and the last one:
(Mina mouths) 'Don't forget us'


-This is so sadㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Ah, I'm so sadㅠㅠㅠ

-They're so wittyㅠㅠ

-This is so sadㅠㅠ I can't believe this is their last stageㅠㅠ It hasn't even been a monthㅠㅠ

-I'm tearing up right nowㅠㅠㅠ

-No.. I'm not going to forget you all.. I will never be able to forget you all..

-How could I forget you.. I will never forget you allㅠㅠ

-I'm really really sadㅠㅠ I like IOI so much and it breaks my heart to see thisㅠㅠ

-It's already their last stage?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. No.. It can't be..

-I will never be able to forget these girls.. It's so hard to let them go separate ways..

-I'm so sad..ㅠㅠ But girls, you've done a really really great jobㅠㅠ

-Huk..ㅠㅠㅠ

-How long has it been since they released this song? Why are they already ending the promotions for this song?ㅠㅠ

-Can't they just stay as a group.. forever?ㅠㅠ

-Yes, I'm not going to forget you allㅠ

-Ah.. It somehow breaks my heart to see this..

-Yesterday was their last stage?? No.. It doesn't even make sense..

-They looked so pretty yesterdayㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ

-I'm literally tearing up right nowㅠㅠ

-I can't believe this..

-Please don't go separate waysㅠㅠ Please don't disbandㅠㅠ
trazy.com