Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2016

,

Crush's legendary stage

lyrics: (I keep living like the idiot I am) with my heart locked up inside

lyrics: (I want to see you but) today, it's making me cry.


-That really aches my heartㅠㅠ They should've given him an umbrella or something elseㅠㅠThe rain was pouring really hard that nightㅠㅠ My Hyoseob is really preciousㅠㅠ

-I feel really sorry towards him but he looked so cute that dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My baby getting hit by the rainㅠㅠㅠㅠ So cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-The last picture...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ahㅋㅋㅋ He must really hate to see these screen captures, but he looks so cute in itㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's reenacting the lyricsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was there as an audienceㅠㅠ I really hoped the staffs would give the singers something to protect them from the rain, but they didn'tㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Uh.. Why does this remind me of Sunggyu..

-I used the last picture as my profile picture for quite a long time..

-They were being so mean towards my Hyoseobㅠㅠㅠㅠ But he looked so cute that dayㅠㅠ

-That was really meanㅠㅠ It must've been really cold that dayㅠㅠ I hope he didn't catch cold or feverㅠㅠ

-I shouldn't be laughing at this, but he looks really cute in those picturesㅋㅋㅋ

-Hyoseob-ahㅠㅠ

-I was expecting to see that stage where he got really excited and didn't singㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looked as if he was really cryingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It must have been hard for him to sing in the rain, but it's really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But still, a lot of people fell for him and joined the fandom after watching this stageㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This breaks my heart everytime I see it, but he looks really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The rain was pouring really hard that night.. Hyoseob is the best..
trazy.com