Klook.com

Thursday, November 17, 2016

, ,

A male idol who knows everything that his fans want

is Infinite's Woohyun

Boyfriend look:

Casual clothings:

Selfies:

His cheeky/dorky side:

Woohyun acting as if he's tougher than Myungsoo + Myungsoo acting as if he's weaker than Woohyun:



 Woohyun's smile when he sees his fans:



-That's rightㅠㅠ Woohyun-ah, let's get marriedㅠㅠ

-I wonder what would he be doing right now if he hadn't debuted as an idol.. I really want to see him in person..

-I have to marry him..

-That's right.. Woohyun knows my heart really well^^

-As expected.. He's my boyfriendㅠㅠ

-Woohyun-ahㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠ

-I know.. But there's one thing from him that I hope he would change in the future.. It's the filter that he usually usesㅠㅠ

-That's rightㅜㅜ I like everything about him, except that urine filter..ㅠㅠ

-Yes.. He knows us very wellㅠㅠ I like you a lot, Woohyun-ah!!

-I believe in our Hyunmen..

-'Our meetings aren't coincidence..' (Woohyun/우현 sounds like coincidence/우연 in Korean)

-Yeah.. If only he doesn't use that urine filter..

-This is the reason why I can't quit liking him..

-A flower boy..

-My man.. He knows how to make women's hearts flutter, no wonder why women like him..

-He's so freaking handsome..

-Woohyun-ah.. Do you know how much I cried when I first saw that first picture of you in airport (the one after 'Casual look') ..?

-The reason why I'm still alive right nowㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I sat on Infinite's fans section during Dream Concert, I wasn't their fan, it just happened that way.. And I swear, Woohyun was looking at his fans sections all throughout his stage.. I can feel that he really loves his fans with all of his heart..

-He's such a perfect boyfriend material..<3

-I really like his fashion sense.. It's totally my type..
trazy.com