Klook.com

Thursday, November 17, 2016

, , ,

A group who shows off their amazing side profiles on AAA


Look at their noses..


-My babies are so pretty right?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Look at them looking so freaking handsome without exception like that..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Is that Mingyu, the one who sits next to Scoups?

-Seokmin-ah, what are you doing?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My babies are so pretty.. You're the best!

-Look at Seokminㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who's that guy who gut cut by the frame? I'll mark him as mine.

-They look so good it makes me dizzyㅠㅠ

-Seokmin-ahㅜㅜㅜ

-The one next to Vernon is Joshua, am I right?

-Whoa.. Their noses are so pretty, I'm speechless..

-Congratulations, Seventeen<3

-My babiesㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Hoshi..

-Seventeen.. I'm so proud of them..

-Seems like Mingyu will never stop growing up.!!

-Hoshi's hair is dark.. The right caption for this gif is: (L-R) Handsome guy-Another handsome guy - Another Handsome guy -Another Handsome guy -Another handsome guy..

-My babies are so prettyㅠㅠ And look at Seokmin being a scene stealerㅋㅋㅋ

-Soonyoung has lost a lot of weight, but he didn't lose his cheeks.. They still exist. It makes him look like a hamsterㅠㅠ

-For a second, I thought they weren't Seventeen..

-If only my nose is just as pretty as theirs..ㅠㅠ I'm so jealousㅠㅠ

(scoups and hoshi could stab me with their jawlines and i'd thank them..................................im so proud of my babies)
trazy.com