Klook.com

Monday, October 24, 2016

, ,

Yoon Bomi's looks become the hot topic of the town!

She becomes a hot topic because she's getting prettier as the time passes by..


-She's getting prettier because she's in a relationship right nowㅜㅜ

-She looks so pretty!

-That's my Bomiㅠㅠ

-She's so pretty and cute at the same timeㅠㅠ

-She's seriously so prettyㅠㅠ She was cute and innocent in her early debut days, and she has gotten more mature these days.. She looks pretty!

-Ah.. Bomi is so prettyㅠㅠ Her future husband must be so luckyㅠㅠ

-Bomi's looks are so unrealistic..

-I wonder how does she get younger as the time passes by?ㅠㅠㅠ

-She's getting prettier and prettier as the time passes by..

-Bomi keeps getting prettier!!@!

-I really like it when she wears simple and light make up.. She looks really really really pretty with that, rather than with heavy make up..

-I really like to see Bomi with her bangs downㅠㅠ

-I unconciously saved the last picture.. My hand just did it without infroming my brain..

-She looks so pretty in the last picture..

-Bomi is so adorable and cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-She's the pretties woman I have ever seen in my life.. She was originally pretty, but she's getting a lot prettier now..

-Whoa.. She's such a doll..

-A visual that's impossible for a human to have..

-My baby is so pretty..<3

-I don't know if it's because her bangs, or her diet.. Or maybe bothㅋㅋ But I'm sure that she looks so pretty right now..

-I can see a little bit of Chorong in her..
trazy.com