Klook.com

Monday, October 24, 2016

, , , ,

Three rappers with the weirdest stage names

The worst stage name ever.. Rap Monster..

And MC Gree, who got his stage name from his father, Kim Gura.

And also Donut Man..

I also have some other examples, such as Rhyme-A-, Odi, Top Bob, etc..


-This is such a subjective list..

-Rap Monster sounds very cute to me, though?ㅋㅋㅋ Rap Monster..ㅋㅋ That name sticks into your mind as soon as you heard itㅋㅋ

-I agree with Rap Monster.. He even admits that he wants to change it to RMㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-For me, the weirdest anyone can have is Giant Pinkㅋㅋㅋ

-Donut Manㅋㅋㅋ That actually sounds cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-How could you label these stage names weird.. They're still doing activities under those names..

-Top Bob sounds fine to me..

-Top Bob is love<3..

-MC Gree is not that bad, though?ㅋㅋ It suits Donghyun really wellㅋㅋ

-It's a relief that we can shorten Rap Monster as Rapmonㅋㅋ

-Rapmon..^^ I personally like Runch Randa better..

-No one can beat Giant Pink..

-Rapmon is cute, though?ㅠㅠ Moni Moni, Rapmoniㅠㅠ

-Moni Moni sounds cute..ㅠㅠ

-Hmm.. I'm curious why did he decide to debut as Rap Monsterㅋㅋ Rapmon is fine.. But Rap Monster sounds a little bit funny..

-MC Gree sounds cuteㅋㅋ

-I personally like those weird stage names better because it sticks in your mind.

-Rapmon is really cute thoughㅠㅠ Moni Moni.. But I did think that stage name was weird at first, but I'm already used to it nowㅋㅋ

-At first, it sounded weird and funny but now the name 'Rapmon' itself brings a certain sexy aura that not just anyone can have..

-I believe they have their own meanings and purpose between those stage names, so it's a little bit.. rude to label them weird..ㅠㅠ

-Why are you acting like that to my son.. Moni sounds cute, you know..
trazy.com