Klook.com

Saturday, October 8, 2016

, ,

The recent whereabouts of this child actor, nothing has changed except his height.


[+208][-4]

1. [+70][-1] I can only think of this picture whenever I see him.. The little girl told him that she hurt her own legs so he let her sit on his lap like that..

2. [+54][-3] A rare case where a child actor re-debuted to be a singer..

3. [+37][-3] I didn't expect to see him in this post.. I thought it was going to be Kim Yoojung, turns out it's a post about our Hongki Jongki..

4. [+21][-1] It's my first time seeing a pann post about Lee Hongki in 100 years..

5. [+19][-0] Lee Hongki would still be successful as a singer even if he's ugly.. Look at him, he's really handsome.. He looks like he doesn't pay a lot of attention on his face, but actually, he does.. I want to see that legendary days of him again, I remember how handsome he looked in that era..

6. [+14][-0] Well honestly.. His height didn't change much..

7. [+12][-3] Hongstar.. He's an actor now!! A musical actor to be exactㅜㅜDogNC what are you doing, letting a guy like him rot inside your company? DogNC is such a trash..

8. [+12][-0] Teenagers nowadays wouldn't know that he was a child actor.. Even these days, I still watch that drama he starred in..ㅠㅠ

9. [+9][-1] Does anyone here know Kkangsun?

10. [+7][-0] These days, singing is just a hobby to him.. His job is playing bowlingㅋㅋ

trazy.com