Klook.com

Friday, October 21, 2016

, ,

Taeyeon shocks everyone with her recent whereabouts

I thought those pictures were taken from her early debut days..
Why is this unnie aging reversely...


-Hmm.. What's that..

-The first picture is indeed very shocking.. What is thatㅠㅠ

-The first picture shocked me..

-Am I.. the only one who ages here..

-Taeyeon lives for Halloween..

-Why aren't you getting old, unnie..

-She's such a fairyㅜㅜ

-She looks so pretty, it shocked me..

-What's with that brain.. It's scary..

-She's so pretty..

-Whoa.. Her cheeks during her early debut days were so cute..

-Is she really aging reversely?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. Taeyeon-ah..ㅠㅠ

-I'm going crazy because of this fairyㅠㅠ

-Taenggoo-chan is head over heels for baking these daysㅋㅋㅋ There's nothing she can't doㅋㅋ

-Taeyeon was born to enjoy Halloween..

-What the.. I'm only 20 years old, but she looks younger than me..

-Whoa.. She's getting younger and younger as the time passes by..

-Whoa.. I seriously thought that was taken from Kissing You era..

-The first picture is scary..

-She's so cute and adorable..

-Whoa.. She has a baby face..

trazy.com