Klook.com

Friday, October 28, 2016

, ,

Moonbyul with short hair and contact lenses



-Amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really do look similar!ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa..They look like each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa..

-This startled me.. I thought the last picture was really Moonbyul, I almost got a heart attack..

-Whoa.. Their make ups are totally my style..

-They really do look similarㅋㅋㅋI've never noticed this beforeㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. I'm getting goosebumps..

-Whoa.. I seriously thought the last picture was Moonbyul for real..

-I thought this was real and I suddenly saw Xiuminㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. This surprised meㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Now that I compare it, they really do look like each other..

-Hul.. They look similar!

-I thought this was real for a second..

-Hul.. They look alike.. But Xiumin's make up is fancier than Moonbyul'sㅋㅋ He suits that make up, anyway..

-Hul.. I thought that was Byul for real..

-Why.. are they so pretty?

-The pictures are also taken from the same angle..

-I was confused for a secondㅋㅋㅋ

-I stopped for a second..

-I've always thought that they look alike!!

-Minseok is really pretty..

-Hul.. They look like each other so much.. I'm getting goosebumps all over my body..
trazy.com