Klook.com

Friday, October 28, 2016

, ,

Groups who have the best coordies

is VIXX

and Oh My Girl.

They always wear both of those groups with outfits that make you go 'Oh?', outfits that you've never seen before (in a good way)


-VIXX is the best!!

-Oh My Girl's coordies are seriously the best.. They look cute during Liar Liar, they have their own colors.. And they got much prettier during Windy Day..!!!

-I agree.. Oh My Girl's stage outfits are the best..

-Oh My Girl's outfits are always on point, but I hope the coordies will stop giving them short clothings..ㅠㅠ I guess it's getting better these days, thoughㅠㅠ 

-VIXX!! But please let them something that suits the seasonㅠㅠ

-Both of these groups' coordies are hardworkers..

-VIXX also has the best hairstylists..

-Oh My Girl's outfits are cute, but please stop giving them short thingsㅠㅠ Their outfits are too short sometimes, it's uncomfortable for me to watchㅠㅠ

-I have to agree that Oh My Girl's coordies are the best..

-I already expected to see these groups in this list..

-I really like VIXX's coordies, so much..

-One thing that I still can't believe is that OMG and B1A4 have the same coordies....................

-I'm so jealous of Oh My Girlㅠㅠㅠ

-Thank you for all of your hard workㅠㅠㅠ

-I agree..

-To OMG's coordies.. Please take care of B1A4 as well.. Please don't let them wear pink wigs, or whatever is that.. Wigs are meant to be used on your head.. And you're giving them too much shoulder padsㅠㅠ

-I can already see that OMG has good coordies just by looking at their Instagram..ㅠㅠ

-I expected to see Lovelyz in this list as well..

-I thought WJSN was going to be in this list as well..

-Hul.. Both of them are my favorite groupsㅠㅠ
trazy.com