Klook.com

Friday, October 28, 2016

, , , ,

Chaeyeon dropped her phone

She dropped her phone because Somi accidentally hit her handㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
 
-Huk.. Did it break? Looks like she dropped it from a quite high place..
 
-Huk.. Why am I the one who feels worried..
 
-Hul.. And then what happened after that?
 
-Hul.. Is her phone fine?
 
-My heart breaks to see this.. 

-Ahㅋㅋ But why is Somi acting like there's nothing happened?ㅋㅋㅋ

-iPhone's screen are quite strong than I thought.. I've been using it for 3 years and it's still fine..

-Hul.. No..

-She looks pretty, anyway..

-Huk.. I'm trembling.. Is her phone okay? I once dropped my phone and it broke.. I had to buy a new one..

-I'm 97% sure that phone broke..

-Huk.. Looks like she broke it..

-Somi doesn't know anythingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like Somi doesn't know that she accidentally hit Chaeyeon's hand?ㅋㅋ I hope it didn't break..

-She dropped her iPhone and yet she's just looking at the floor as if it was nothing!

-As a person who uses iPhone, this is such a scary thing to watch..

-I've been using iPhone for 5 years, and I drop it around 3 times on daily basis.. It's a miracle that my phone is still fine..

-I hope antis won't make this a reason to hate on Somi, or spread false rumours about her behaviorㅠㅠ I'm sure she found out about this later and apologized to Chaeyeon alreadyㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm an iPhone user, I often drop my phone and the only one that's breaking is the screen protector.. The screen is still totally fine..

-Looks like Somi knows nothingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's cuteㅋㅋ

-Oh my goodness.. iPhone..ㅋㅋ

trazy.com