Klook.com

Monday, October 31, 2016

, ,

A male idol who's going to become a hot issue soon because of his looks

is NCT's Winwin





Winwin yesterday:

On top of that, he has a really deep and low voice + he's over 180cm


-My husbandㅠㅠ

-I thought he was Im Siwan in the first pictureㄷㄷ

-I can see a little bit of Im Siwan in his face..

-He's so handsome..

-Whoa.. He's really handsome.. Is he Korean?

-Whoa.. Whoa.. I can feel the First Love vibes radiating around him..

-Si Cheng..ㅠㅠㅠ

-He looks like Im Siwan..

-He looks like Nam Joohyuk in the last picture....

-Oh My God.. He's really really handsome..

-Whoa.. I know right.. He's so freaking handsome..

-That's my Winwin<3..

-He looks like the mixture of Do Kyungsoo and Im Siwan and Got7's Park Jinyoung and..

-Huk.. He looks like someone from Got7 but I just can't remember the name..

-I also can see a little bit of D.O..

-His profile side looks like D.O during Exo's early debut days..

-I love you, Si Chengㅠㅠ

-He looks like the mixture of Got7's Jinyoung, 2AM's Jokwon and DBSK's Changmin..

-He looks like ChengXiao and Im Siwan in the first picture..

-He has the same vibes with Got7's Jinyoung.. Youthful and full of innocence!

-God-Sicheng..

-I see a little bit of Nam Joohyuk in him..

trazy.com