Klook.com

Monday, October 24, 2016

, ,

A male idol who is a master at this choreography

is BTS' Golden Maknae, Jeon Jungkook.

And just like the other days, he's abusing his fans' hearts again today..

A 20 years-old baby who's exploding with oppa vibes.

A 20 years-old baby..
 Another choreography from the same song..






-As expected from Kookieㅠㅠ

-How is that possible..

-I can't help but find that choreography is fascinating everytime I see it..

-Kookieㅠㅠ

-Kya.. I'm dying..

-Baby Oppaㅠㅠ

-Our Jungkook is so amazing..

-That's so amazingㅠㅠ Jungkook is the bestㅠㅠ

-Baby, be careful with your waistㅠㅠ

-Baby.. Take it easyㅠㅠ I'm afraid you'll hurt yourselfㅠㅠ

-I like it so much I like it so much I like it so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. How could he endure that..?

-I tried to learn this choreography and I swear I thought I almost died.. Jungkook-ah, be careful, okay?ㅠㅠㅠ
 
-His strength must be really amazing.. He's so cool.. Oppa.. Let's get married..
 
-I!! Swear!! I!! Knew!! It was going to be about that choreography!!!
 
-Hul.. How could he do that..
 
-A 20 years old high schooler Oppaㅠㅠ
 
-How could he put all of his weight on his arms and do that slowly..ㅋㅋ He must be really strong..
 
-I'm afraid he'll hurt himself, so I always feel uneasy whenever I see him doing that choreography.. But I have to admit that he looks very cool when he does that..
 
-The strength on his arms and waist must be really amazing..
 
-This Noona.. This Noona loves you so muchㅠㅠ And this Noona is afraid that you'll hurt yourself, so be careful, okay?ㅠㅠ
 
-Kookie, be carefulㅠㅠ


trazy.com