Klook.com

Friday, October 28, 2016

, ,

A female idol who got captured in Google Maps

AOA's Choa.

I was looking for Burger King on the maps and I spotted her.. I will delete this if I sound like I'm doing a media-play here! Now that I check it again on the maps, she's already gone!


-Hul.. This is so fascinating..

-I thought I would see Kim Heechul hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul~~ Choa~~

-I've also seen a screen captures of Kim Heechul in Google Mapsㅋㅋ

-I've also seen Pledis Girlz's Kim Minkyung in Google Maps before..ㅋㅋㅋ

-How could I recognize her in the first picture eventhough her face is blurred out there.. I'm not her fan, though..

-That's coolㅋㅋㅋ

-Lmao, that's unbelievableㅋㅋㅋ

-There was a screen capture of Junsu's lamborghini in Google Maps before..

-Changsub was also seen in Google Maps as well beforeㅋㅋ 

-They were forced to reveal the behind scene of the photoshoot setㅋㅋ

-Seems like there are a lot of celebrities who got captured in Google Mapsㅋㅋ
trazy.com